The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

This girl is on fire

Sunday, November 3, 2013



Are you all looking forward to the release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?! I can't wait! I'm in the process of re-reading the book and it's just as exciting as I remember. 

Anyway, have you seen the tracklist and heard some of the tracks from the official soundtrack? Alexandra Patsavas, music supervisor extraordinaire, is at the helm so of course it's a great tracklist.  I absolutely love the Coldplay song. The choice of Atlas is perfect to parrallel with Katniss, who indeed is burdned with so much she might as well be carrying the world on her shoulders. It sounds a bit Muse-y, don't you think? Still a great song!

[Click here if you can't watch the video]


I will admit my eyebrows shot up when I saw Diplo and The Weeknd next to Sia's name but this is also a brillaint song!




Here are a few other samples that have been released. I can't wait to get my hands on the actual album because the last one was excellent.







Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!