The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

I Don't Care, I Love It!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013



I've been listening to quite a lot of music lately - music with words as opposed to film soundtracks. Lately I've been going through phases where I cannot even begin to think about putting my headphones on and then all of a sudden I'll hear a song on Soccer AM or something, look it up, and then get lost going from song to song. 

Anyway, here's a taster of what's on repeat at the moment. I don't really write all that much outside of NaNoWriMo- nothing of substance anyway- I just don't seem to be able to find the motivation without a deadline. However, listening to some of these songs, I've had all sorts of characters (some new, some ghosts of Christmas past) floating around behind the eyes, so who knows? Perhaps I'll try Camp NaNoWriMo this July - goodness knows I've been feeling nostalgic since watching that Bug Juice opening.


Oh, and the latest Vampire Weekend album is AMAZING! 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!