The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Make Like Betty And Grab A Gimlet

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Mad Men Wednesday and judging by the titles of the posts/tweets I have been avoiding, it seems like we're on for a good one tonight. At first, I was a little jealous of our cousins across the pond what with getting Game of Thrones, Mad Men and The Good Wife all in one night. However, I have learnt to appreciate having my favourite shows spread out across the week. Anyway, there's not much time for any more words today as I am trying to revamp my CV before Mad Men. Here are my favourite adverts of late:

Cancer Research Race For Life 2013 - Defiant (Mother)


This is a really powerful advert and makes me even more motivated to raise as much money as possible this year.

Netflix - You Know What We Do (agency unknown)



Catchy song - memorable advert. Whenever it comes on I want to sign up to Netflix again but will hold out until it grows after last year's poor offering.

Heineken - Champions League Final (Wieden + Kennedy)



Again, the music makes the advert. Even though the final is here in London, I'm not terribly bothered this year. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!