The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

You, Yes, You

Monday, March 25, 2013

Does anyone know if the Sloppy Firsts movie is still in the works?

I was just scrolling through some of the Kids Choice Awards red carpet photos (as you do) and came across Bella Thorne. I think she's on a Disney show. Ok, I know she's on a Disney show- I watched Shake It Up A LOT with my cousins last year (and occasionally without them). However, that's all beside the point- I think she could be Jessica Darling.




Take out those hair extensions, give her a chin length bob and voila - Jessica Darling. These images completely convinced me too (here, here and here). She's fifteen, so by the time this project gets off the ground, she'll probably be sixteen- maybe nearly seventeen- which is the perfect age. Also, she could grow with the characters, providing they make the sequels too. Better still, why not just turn it into a television series (although not on The CW)? Goodness knows we're all in need of a quality teen drama.

Anyway, that's my two pence. Fans of the Jessica Darling books, what do you think?  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!